- Our shipping container roof/side panels/patch-side walls are necessary when supporting the structure of the shipping container. The shipping container panels are the fundamental structural element for repairs/replacement for your container roof and side walls. Give an old shipping container some much needed TLC to get it transport worthy and weather-tight.
- Two Sizes:
- Standard Height – 8’6
- High Cube Height – 9’6
- Our shipping container panels are made from corten steel and can be welded into any structure.
- Get a full panel replacement for your roof or walls, or a patch for smaller repair jobs. Patches of this material can also be used for replacing spots damaged by rust or dents on your roof or side.
- Used for building new or replacing a damaged panel within the roof, floor or wall of the container.
- These panels can be glued, welded, or temporarily foil-taped on top of the existing roof panels for structural bolstering – provided they have the same profile as the existing container.
- Please check before purchasing.
Front End Shipping Container Panel – Various Heights
$187.91 – $197.80
Our shipping container roof/side panels/patch-side walls are necessary when supporting the structure of the shipping container.